Children love animation. They easily engage with their animated heroes. This makes animation a powerful tool for teaching and learning. Anyone who wants to bring important lessons to kids should consider using animation. It is both effective and fun!learn more →
“They weren’t going to listen to me, but for some reason they’re going to listen to Maria. She said it was a superfood, she said it was good for them, so they were all going to eat it. No matter what”
– Janelle Vargo, Intervention Specialist, Pre-K-4th Grade
"With Story Maker and the animation students will keep working and working on their writing. First time I have seen kids look at their writing and say: 'Nah, it's not ready yet; it's not good enough'"
– Tammy Jones, Principal Riverview Elementary, Snohomisch School District
"Incredibly powerful for me to realize that the animation wasn't just engaging for students. It has a unique power to condition children with empathy, and to provide them a shared learning experience"
– Dr. Bena Kallick, co-founder and director Institute for Habits of Mind
"I love your videos, my sister loves it too. Thank you! Can you please make some more?"
– Anonymous comment left on the WonderGrove Kids channel
"We learned early on that children identify with and care about Beamer. Successful educational series prove that unlocking a child's mind and emotions is through animated characters."
– Jerry Moe, National Director of the Betty Ford Center Children's Program.